What is Impact Bootcamp?
Impact Bootcamp is a challenging group training workout that is designed to melt away inches, tone your body, and alleviate boredom most people experience with traditional gym routines. Our workouts and nutritional guidance will drastically reduce the amount of time it takes you to reach your fitness goals.
Are you sick of...
* The "I'll start on monday" trap
* Your clothes getting tighter all the time
* Your busy schedule keeping you from being fit
* Trouble spots that just won’t go away
* Feeling the need to Biggie Size your wordrobe
* Disgusted with how your body looks and feels
* Feeling sluggish, irritable and exhausted all the time
* Burning thru all the diet gimmicks and not making it to the gym
How we can help?
* Accountability and motivation
* Fun and addictive workouts
* Convenient morning and evening classes
* Proven fitness and nutrition plans that have worked for other campers.
* Tracking and measuring your results
* Qualified trainers who care about your success
* Immediate Improvement in your energy level
"I have had great success with the Impact Bootcamp program.
It is safe to say I am addicted to it!! have lost 25 lbs and two
pants size since beginning boot camp. The workouts are very
challenging and everyday is something different. I highly recommend
this bootcamp to anyone who is looking for a change" Steve and
his trainers do an awesome job of pushing you to do your very best."
My name is Heathyr, when my last child was born in 2006, my weight was completely out of control. I knew I had to do something about it, I needed a body transformation. I didn't like the breathing apparatus I would get tangled up in at night and I didn't like to be on medicine, I didn't like myself. Finally, about 9 months after I gave birth I decided to do something about my situation. I decided to stop being a victim and realized I didn't want my children to... 1) follow in my footsteps 2) grow up without a mother. I wasn't sure where to start so I found Weight Watchers. They taught me all about moderation and healthy choices. I didn't exercise for a long time because I was too ashamed of how I looked. I did finally start walking months later and that has evolved into my journey of my lifestyle changes and incorporated regular exercise. I stumbled upon Impact Bootcamp along my journey, and I believe it was by no accident. I love what they stress about clean eating and the exercise program is phenomenal. They keep me in check and I couldn't ask for more. Since I started my journey in the fall of 2006, I've lost a total of 175 pound, and I'm currently getting ready for my upcoming first full marathon. I will battle this for the rest of my life, I know I can't just quit. However, it is a lot easier with such great support around me to prop me up and keep me motivated."
Now your probably wondering........
FIRST TIME CAMPERS: please create a profile in the form below to create and a username and password will be emailed to you to schedule classes.
Campers who currently have profiles can simply use the "Schedule Now" button